Food Material List
- 1 tomato One
- 2 Ham sausage One article
- 3 onion One-third
- 4 Ketchup 3 scoops
- 5 Pasta Appropriate amount
- 6 Romaine Lettuce Appropriate amount
- 7 salt Appropriate amount
- 8 Blending oil Appropriate amount
- 9 Bacon Two tablets
- 1 Boil water, add pasta, pour in blended oil and salt, and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- 2 Tomato peeled and peeled, onion peeled and peeled, ham sausage peeled, bacon peeled, all packed fat for use.
- 3 Wash lettuce and set aside.
- 4 Cook the pasta and put it in cold water. Cool and dry.
- 5 Stir-fry the bacon and ham sausage in a pan until they are ripe. Stir in the remaining oil until the onion turns brown and pour into tomatoes. Stir in half a bowl of water until it is muddy. Stir in a little salt. Stir in pasta. Stir in tomato sauce. Stir well. Turn off the heat after adding flavor.
- 6 Rinse lettuce with boiling water and a little salt. Remove it and put it on the side of the plate. Add half a spoon of oyster oil to wipe it all. Its a great success. Move chopsticks, add a cold Pepsi Cola. Its more delicious.