Ive always loved spaghetti, and its more expensive outside, so I make it more economical and nutritious.
Food Material List
- 1 Lean pork 150g
- 2 tomato Appropriate amount
- 3 Potato Appropriate amount
- 4 Carrot Appropriate amount
- 1 Many forgot to take pictures. First, cook the spaghetti and water it. Chop pork into minced meat, cut potatoes, tomatoes and carrots into dices, pour oil in the pot, fry minced meat first, then put potatoes and carrots, tomatoes (potatoes and carrots can also be more water first, so faster) and then put in some tomato sauce, add water and simmer in small heat, and finally add a little chicken essence, and so on soup to collect juice, out of the pot.
- 2 Sprinkle the cooked meat sauce on the pasta. Ive got some carrots and broccoli (salt over water, edible) OK next to it. Its finished. Its selling well and tasty.