Food Material List
- 1 Pasta A handful of
- 2 Carrot 1
- 3 tomato 2
- 4 Young asparagus 8 article
- 5 Spanish ham slices Cover the surface
- 6 salt Appropriate amount
- 7 Olive oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Cook spaghetti for 7-8 minutes and remove it.
- 2 Cut carrots and asparagus into small pieces, boil in boiling water and salt for 5 minutes or so, and remove them.
- 3 Cut tomatoes into small pieces and set aside
- 4 Add a little olive oil, add carrots, asparagus, tomatoes, stir-fry hot, add pasta and a little salt, stir-fry evenly.
- 5 Spread a layer of Spanish ham on the back of the dish and mix well and enjoy it.^^