Its fragrant, crisp and spicy. Its used for beer. Its refreshing. Its also in time for the World Cup. Its like eating while watching.
Food Material List
- 1 chicken Half a
- 2 Dry pepper 150g
- 3 Sichuan Pepper A handful
- 1 Chicken cut into small pieces, with wine, salt, oyster oil, a little sugar, masking taste, about half an hour
- 2 Prepare ingredients
- 3 Chicken starch, oil pan, fried golden yellow, forgot to take photos
- 4 Fry well, leave a little oil in the pan, add anise, pepper, ginger, onion and garlic, and stir-fry until fragrant.
- 5 Stir-fry for one minute and add sesame oil.
- 6 Stir-fry pepper for another minute or so
- 7 Stir-fry the fried chicken for two or three minutes.
- 8 Start the pot and sprinkle with white sesame
- 9 Settle