Ha-ha, I like to eat Korean spicy chicken. Today, I am greedy. I think about it at home. I hope my friends who like spicy chicken like it.
Food Material List
- 1 chicken Half a
- 2 Carrot One root
- 3 onion Two
- 4 Potato Two
- 5 Chili patse Three full spoons
- 6 Scallion One root
- 7 Garlic Three valves
- 8 ginger Two tablets
- 1 Cut the chicken well, try not to cut too much, cut some sections of onion, garlic and ginger.
- 2 Cut potatoes and carrots into slices, shredded onions, a little wider, not too thin
- 3 Prepare the pot. Put chicken, carrots, potatoes, onions, onions, ginger and garlic in the pot. Add two small bowls of water.
- 4 Boil the pot water, turn to medium heat for 30 minutes, and turn over the chicken several times in the middle so as not to stick to the pot.
- 5 Final loading
I like spicy food, so I put more chili sauce on it. Ha-ha, I forgot to take photos when I made it. Sorry