Food Material List
- 1 chicken breast A block
- 2 green pepper Personal preferences
- 3 Peanut meat Personal preferences
- 4 Garden radish Personal preferences
- 1 Take tender chicken breast, beat the meat loose with a knife, cut it into small pieces 2 cm square, add a little cooking wine, oil, salt, starch and mix well.
- 2 Cut green pepper and carrot into dices. Half ginger, half garlic and half slice. Fried peanuts are ready to use.
- 3 Put sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, cooking wine and starch together in a bowl, then add sauce, then add garlic and garlic.
- 4 Stir fry diced chicken in hot and cold oil until diced chicken 7 is ripe.
- 5 Stir-fry chilli, pepper, ginger slices and garlic slices in a hot pot with oil. Stir-fry chilli, pepper, ginger and garlic slices until fragrant. Then add half a spoon of soybean paste to stir-fry red oil. Stir-fry with the sauce just prepared.
- 6 Just into just seven ripe chicken, green pepper, carrot, stir-fry over high heat, when the juice is harvested by chicken, add peanuts and scallion segments, you can come out of the pot.
Step is not important, play it on the spot. Material depends on personal preference!