Food Material List
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 Boil the chicken breast in a pot with water until it is thoroughly cooked.
- 2 Remove and cool in ice water.
- 3 Tear the chicken breast into filaments and drain the water.
- 4 Pour oil into the pan and heat it to 6 minutes. Add ginger, garlic, dried chilli and pepper and stir-fry until fragrant. Pour red oil and spicy beef sauce in turn and stir-fry.
- 5 Stir-fry chicken shreds in a pan.
- 6 When ripening, add seasoning sauce, salt and a small amount of pepper and mix well until ripe.
- 7 In addition, prepare a large bowl, wash and drain the coriander, cut into small sections, sprinkle some white sesame seeds, you can also sprinkle some fragrant oil.
- 8 Turn off the fire, and when the temperature drops slightly, pour the chicken shreds into a basin filled with coriander and mix well.