When I was young, I always ate crayfish made by my mother. Later, I said crayfish was not good, but it tasted too good. Today, I improved the sauce made from beer and added spicy sauce and hot pot with a single Pixian bean paste. It was also good. I always sent the finished picture for the first time. Please give me more advice.
Food Material List
- 1 Crayfish 1000g
- 2 Pixian watercress 1 scoops
- 3 Spicy hot pot ingredients 1 scoops
- 4 Spicy sauce 1 scoops
- 5 Star anise 1
- 6 Fragrant leaf 2
- 7 Pepper Appropriate amount
- 8 Sichuan Pepper Appropriate amount
- 9 Dry pepper 5
- 10 Onion, ginger and garlic Appropriate amount
- 11 Thirteen fragrances 1 spoon
- 12 sugar A small spoon
- 13 Vinegar 1 scoops
- 14 Beer Two listen
- 15 salt 4 spoons
- 16 Liquor and Spirits 1 spoon
- 1 The crayfish was bought and soaked in salt water for two hours. Then I put the head of the crayfish straight away. Dont pull the shrimp thread out of the middle of the tail. Brush the crayfish with toothbrush and sprinkle some cooking wine to marinate for a while.
- 2 There are five spices, five spicy leaves, two anise, one pepper and pepper in the dried seasonings. Then chop a spoonful of Pixian bean with a knife and cut the big ones into small pieces. Then add a spoonful of spicy sauce, a spoonful of Chongqing hot pot, onion, ginger, garlic and sliced garlic.
- 3 Stir-fry ginger slices and dried ingredients (pepper, pepper, etc.) in a frying pan with oil twice or three times as much as usual. Stir-fry onion slices, garlic slices, and then pour the mixed Pixian bean paste into the stir-fry red oil. Stir-fry crayfish in a small spoon of sauce and then stir-fry for a moment with a large spoon of steamed soybean oil.
- 4 Stir-fry until a small cap is high, then pour the right amount of beer to touch the crayfish. Then I use two cans of beer and cover the cap and simmer for 10 minutes. In this step, I put four teaspoons of salt.
- 5 Ten minutes later, open the lid and change the fire to collect the juice. Then stir-fry a spoonful of sugar to collect the juice.
- 6 After the soup is almost collected and stir-fried with a spoonful of vinegar, its ready to go out of the pot.
- 7 Be accomplished!!