Food Material List
- 1 Spices, chicken, cooking wine, beans, onions, ginger, garlic, vegetables
- 1 Hot pot and cold oil, heat up to 8% oil temperature, pour in vegetables and fry until soft and hard as you like.
- 2 Add a small amount of cooking wine and ginger to the chicken. Drain the cold water. Deep-fry the chicken in a hot frying pan until yellowish. Remove the spare water.
- 3 Add spices, beans, onions, ginger, garlic and a small amount of salt to fry the sauce in the pot of fried meat before spilling the fragrance and pouring the chicken into the sauce.
- 4 When chicken tastes good, add prepared vegetables, stir-fry for a while, add pepper and cumin to adjust the saltiness of the taste.
- 5 Add coriander, sprinkle with sesame and serve.