This dish has always been called “spicy chicken” in our area. Unlike Sichuan spicy chicken, which is well known to all, as Shandong cuisine, the taste of this dish is mainly salty and fresh, and the spicy taste is not obvious. Its not a small pepper with full flavor, but a spicy pepper with low degree of spicy. With the chicken legs available, it becomes an attractive and delicious meal. To avoid misunderstanding, we call it “hot fried chicken nuggets”.
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks Two
- 2 Pepper 3-4
- 1 Cut chicken leg and wash the bleeding water. Garlic as garlic, onion as onion, hot pepper cut hob pieces.
- 2 Add the cooking wine according to the amount. Sauce raw, salt and marinate for 10 minutes. Pour oil in the pan, fry pepper after oil is heated, stir-fry anise and fish it out. Sprinkle garlic and simmer the fragrance.
- 3 Pour in the cured chicken nuggets and stir-fry quickly with bean paste.
- 4 Stir-fry chicken cubes until they have a three-dimensional feel. Add scallions and chili peppers and continue to stir-fry. At this time, the pot can be dried with a small amount of hot water.
- 5 When the pepper is slightly soft, it can come out of the pot.
A spoon is a spoon for holding soup or stir-frying vegetables in a bowl, and a teaspoon is a small spoon for drinking soup in a bowl.