Food Material List
- 1 Venerupis philippinarum 1 jin
- 2 green pepper 1
- 3 Dried peppers Some
- 4 Onion, ginger and garlic Appropriate amount
- 5 Coriander Some
- 1 Wash clams and soak them in dilute salt water.
- 2 Cut green pepper, onion, ginger, garlic and red pepper into shreds.
- 3 After the pot is hot, fry onion, ginger, garlic and pepper in a pot, pour in dried clams, stir-fry them for a while, then add green pepper, stir-fry them, add salt and chicken essence.
- 4 Coriander should be sprinkled before the pot comes out. Unfortunately, there is no coriander at home, so it is not put in.