Recently, Pixian bean paste has become an obsession.
Food Material List
- 1 Instant noodle cake 1 pieces
- 2 Pixian bean paste 1 spoon (soup spoon)
- 3 Onion, garlic, ginger A bit of
- 4 Chicken Sausage 1 only
- 5 Cabbage Some
- 6 Sesame oil Several drops
- 1 Cook instant noodles without any seasoning. Cook slightly harder. Remove the moisture and mix with a few drops of sesame oil. (Olive oil can also be used) Mainly to prevent noodles from sticking.
- 2 Fried eggs stand by, put a little oil in the pan, light fire, beat into the eggs, I am not used to wet yolk, so use chopsticks to microwave a little. When it is slightly pasty, add a spoonful or so of water (dont put too much water or boil eggs), cover the pot for 3 minutes, and turn off the heat for 2 minutes.
- 3 Re-start the pan, put in oil, as usual stir-fry vegetables, put in ginger, onion, garlic, dry pepper fragrance. Put in Pixian bean paste, stir-fry, add 2 spoonfuls of water, add a little white sugar to refresh.
- 4 Stir-fry sausage and cabbage, cook cabbage until tender, then add instant noodles and quickly stir-fry out the pan, button up the fried eggs!