Food Material List
- 1 Bean curd Two to three pieces
- 2 Garlic paste (or other paste) A little scallion
- 3 Coriander One oclock
- 1 Wash the tofu and cut it into the same size pieces.
- 2 Then the garlic paste is pasted according to its own taste. You can add a little starch.
- 3 Then pour in oil, heat and stir-fry onions and tofu gently.
- 4 When the tofu turns golden, pour it into garlic paste and simmer slowly over low heat. When the sauce is absorbed into the tofu, the pot will be ready.
- 5 Finally, just add some coriander to your personal taste.