I didnt expect that I could easily make spicy saucepan at home without losing the skill of the chef.
Food Material List
- 1 Duck meat (tender duck) 500g
- 2 Dried Tea Tree Mushroom 50g
- 3 green pepper 2
- 4 Prawn 10
- 5 Purple cabbage Three leaves
- 6 Spicy and spicy spicy spices 35g
- 1 Spicy spicy pots and spices for the event
- 2 Stir-fry the chopped duck in a hot pot until it is cooked.
- 3 Wash the foamed tea tree mushroom scissors and set aside
- 4 Wash and break purple cabbage into small pieces.
- 5 Wash shrimp
- 6 Stir-fry the duck in the pan until it is cooked. Stir-fry the shrimp in the remaining duck oil. Stir-fry the shrimp until it is ready.
- 7 Then put the tea tree mushroom.
- 8 Stir-fry the tea tree mushroom and serve. Stir-fry the purple cabbage and green pepper until cooked.
- 9 Place duck, tea mushroom, cabbage, green pepper and shrimp in a separate pot.
- 10 Stir-fry 35 grams of spicy spices in a saucepan.
- 11 Turn off the fire. The taste buds are open.
- 12 It really tastes good.