I like to eat squid in many ways, especially when I came back to my hometown, my father who had no intention of making a hot stir-fried squid picky said it was delicious, so I bought it from another place and tried all kinds of ways. I think its still spicy and delicious. Its purely personal taste.
Food Material List
- 1 Squid head 250g
- 2 Celery 100g
- 3 Cooking wine One scoop
- 4 Soy sauce Half spoon
- 5 Chili patse Half spoon
- 6 ginger 2G
- 7 garlic 2G
- 8 Dry pepper 3G
- 1 Supermarket sells this squid head, after buying it, cut it, clean and stand by < br /> celery I use water celery, each place is called different, is a little thicker this.
- 2 Wash and cut celery
- 3 Pour a little water into the pot, put the squid head braised water, pour a little cooking wine into the pot to remove the fishy smell. It wont take long. One minute can < br /> and drain the water to be used.
- 4 Oil the pan and stir-fry ginger and garlic foam.
- 5 Put in the dried pepper section and water the dried pepper before boiling. The reason for this is that the pepper is not easy to paste.
- 6 When you put in a spoonful of chili sauce, dont ask me what brand it is. Haha, I forgot that this dish has been cooked for a long time < br /> in general supermarkets.
- 7 Stir-fry squid shreds in boiled water.
- 8 Add shredded celery
- 9 Half spoon of cooking wine
- 10 Half Spoon Raw Draw
- 11 Finally, add a drop of salt [because the sauce is salty] and a little chicken powder to season it.
- 12 If you like spicy food, you may be killed in minutes, absolute rice killer.