Food Material List
- 1 Spinach 150g
- 2 Bacon 100g
- 3 High powder 120g
- 4 Low powder 60g
- 5 Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- 6 Egg 1
- 7 Corn oil 2.5 tablespoons
- 8 sugar 1 tablespoon
- 9 salt 14 spoons
- 10 milk 100ml
- 11 Unsalted butter 100ml
- 1 Wash spinach, drain water, cut into 1-2 cm long, drain water again
- 2 Cut Bacon
- 3 Heat the pan, stir-fry the bacon, stir-fry until the oil seeps out, add spinach, stir-fry until the spinach becomes soft, cool and stand by.
- 4 Mix eggs, corn oil, sugar and salt, whisk evenly, then add milk and light cream, whisk evenly.
- 5 Sift in the powder and mix it evenly with a rubber scraper.
- 6 Add the chilled spinach bacon, mix well and make cake paste. Fill the cup with 8 cents full.
- 7 Preheat oven, 180 degrees, middle layer, upper and lower fire, about 25 minutes, insert toothpick and pull out the non-sticky material.
When baking salted cake, mix in batter. If it is not easy to bake cooked vegetables and easy to come out of water, it is better to heat it beforehand. If you can prepare the ingredients first, you can easily change the taste of salty cakes.