This is the most basic chicken cake, the classic nostalgic chicken cake, ingredients are eggs, flour, sugar and a little oil, without any addition, the most healthy, but the elderly and children love to eat. Halfway through the baking, the room was filled with the warm and sweet fragrance of cakes. After baking, even the baby (just nine months) came together to eat, broke it off a little, cooled it and fed it to his mouth. Ha-ha, he ate it again and again. He even ate a small piece of Qifeng cake intermittently. I baked Qifeng cake before, fed it. Give him nothing to eat. Mom and Dad also came to eat, praised the delicious, they are old-fashioned, do not appreciate Qifeng cake, always feel not fluffy enough, too wet, but this sponge cake is palatable, eat and eat, feel sweet and delicious. When Dabao came back from the kindergarten, he shouted, “Mom, what are you doing for me to eat?” Chicken cake! Cut her a piece. Well, it was very happy and satisfying. After dinner, we have to eat another piece, and the rest of it, we also need to take to the kindergarten to share with the children – — well, lets not say, lets make sponge cake together, the simplest cake, none of them.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 4
- 2 Low powder 130g
- 3 Berry sugar 70g
- 4 Corn oil 60g
- 1 Four eggs were beaten with all the sugar in the egg beater. I used Dells egg beater to beat the eggs for two minutes at the middle speed of two and then to drive the eggs at the high speed of five for nearly a minute. The whole eggs were beaten patiently. Outside the beater was a large basin filled with warm water. It was relatively easy to beat the whole eggs in a warm bath.
- 2 After the whole egg is beaten, the egg drops on the beater will have obvious lines, and will not disappear immediately.
- 3 Starch is sifted into the beaten egg liquid three times, and it is patiently stirred evenly until it is slippery and has no knots. Do not draw circles, it will defoam easily.
- 4 Mix a small portion of the batter with corn oil in a small bowl. Then pour it back into the egg liquid in a large bowl. Mix well. Turn the batter from the bottom to the top. Dont draw circles to avoid defoaming.
- 5 Flour, oil, and egg juice are mixed together to look like this.
- 6 Lay grease paper in the 8 inch square mould and bake for 25 minutes in the middle of the oven preheated to 160 degrees.
- 7 Its almost ready in 20 minutes. Open it and try it with a bamboo stick. If its dry, it means its ripe. If the color is enough, you can take it out. If the color is light, you can bake it for a few minutes.
- 8 Take it out of the oven and quickly tear off the grease paper from the cake.
- 9 Turn it over after removing the oil. You see, its still intact. You can cut it directly or eat it after a little cooling. But hot sponge cake is very fragrant. Hot food is also the benefit of baking your own cake. So, eat it hot.
- 10 Cut it with a bread knife, cut it into pieces of the right size, enjoy the delicious sponge cake, and recall the taste of chicken cake when you were a child!