The combination of okra, yam and Auricularia auricula is the best combination to purify the lungs and enhance immunity. They are all fresh and simple flavors. Their combination brings a fresh taste of early spring green to the dining table.
Food Material List
- 1 Yam: 300g
- 2 Okra: 200g
- 3 Dry Auricularia auricula: 10g
- 4 Garlic: 2 valves
- 1 Dry Auricularia auricula foamed in cold water ahead of time
- 2 Remove the skin of yam, slice it and soak it with cold water and white vinegar so as not to darken the yam tablets.
- 3 Wash and slice okra.
- 4 Slice garlic garlic and set aside
- 5 When the oil in the frying pan is heated to 60% heat, add the garlic slices and stir-fry until golden.
- 6 Stir-fry okra, yam and agaric.
- 7 When boiling, add salt and sugar, stir-fry evenly and serve.