Yellow croaker spring roll is the most distinctive snack in Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Shanghai areas. It is usually wrapped with leek and fresh yellow croaker meat as filling and fried in a pot.
Food Material List
- 1 Fresh yellow croaker One article
- 2 spring roll wrapper Ten sheets
- 1 Wash and slice the Yellow croaker, remove the bone and take the meat. Cut the fish into small pieces and put the fish in a bowl with salt. Pour some yellow rice wine and marinate for a while.
- 2 Raw meal is used for sealing spring rolls with less water and humidity control.
- 3 Stir-fry the shoots and snow vegetable in reserve before.
- 4 Take a piece of fish and a little snow vegetable sprouts and wrap them in spring roll skins. Spread raw meal around the skins and nest them on both sides.
- 5 Deep-fry in 80% hot oil pan until golden brown.