Food Material List
- 1 squid 300g
- 1 Cut squid whiskers well, add wine and marinate for half an hour, the length of personal preference, squid will shrink when heated.
- 2 Cut onion, garlic, ginger, green pepper, red pepper and set aside.
- 3 First, cut squid shreds and boil them in hot water for 3-5 minutes.
- 4 Stir-fry onions, garlic and ginger when 80% of the oil is hot, then add chillies, Pixian bean paste, sweet sauce, and continue to stir.
- 5 Add cooked squid shreds, sugar, salt (a small amount) and stir-fry. Finally, add chicken essence. Start pot