Food Material List
- 1 Bean curd 1 pieces
- 2 lean meat A few
- 3 ginger Half block
- 4 Scallion 2 roots
- 5 soy sauce 2 scoops
- 6 Oyster sauce 1 scoops
- 7 salt Half spoon
- 8 Raw meal 1 scoops
- 9 Sesame oil 1 scoops
- 1 Cut tofu into cubes and steam in a pot for about ten minutes.
- 2 After the lean meat is cut into pieces, add one spoonful of sesame oil, two spoonfuls of soy sauce, half spoonfuls of salt and ginger, and stir clockwise.
- 3 Raw flour and water are used for spare.
- 4 Stir-fry the minced meat in a pan, pour the sauce and mix evenly. Avoid sticking to the pan over medium heat. Add oyster oil and salt and stir-fry.
- 5 Pour the fried meat sauce on the steamed tofu and sprinkle with scallions. The steamed tofu will be finished with the meat sauce.