Steamed more healthy, less oil, no fume, more like steamed vegetables in summer. Momordica charantia clear heat to fire. Summer food is very good, bitter gourd with meat to eat, not too bitter, fragrant.
Food Material List
- 1 Balsam pear 1 roots
- 2 Chicken breast 200g
- 3 Scallion Several roots
- 4 Oyster sauce 1 scoops
- 5 corn starch 1 scoops
- 6 Very delicious 1 scoops
- 1 Preparations, chicken, balsam pear, onion
- 2 Piers cut centimeters behind
- 3 Dig the core with a knife. Scrape clean white, the cleaner the less bitter. Chop chicken, add onions, 1 tablespoon oyster oil, 1 tablespoon starch, mix well
- 4 First put the balsam pear piers on the plate, and then one by one into the meat paste.
- 5 Boil the water and put it in the pot. Steam over high heat for 5 minutes. Turn off the fire and take it out. Dont braise it. The color of balsam pear turns grey after braising. It can be decorated with several medlar.
- 6 Steamed well or green.
- 7 A little drinks and tastes delicious