Food Material List
- 1 Small bass One article
- 2 Egg
- 1 Wash the bass, cut a knife across the spine, sprinkle 1/2 tbsp salt and marinate the fish. Wash onion, ginger and coriander, cut onion and coriander into segments, and cut ginger into shreds.
- 2 Put a little ginger shredded into the abdomen of bass, put some chicken oil on the fish, add fresh-keeping film and steam in microwave oven for 6 minutes.
- 3 Put two eggs into a bowl, warm water into the bowl, and whip them in one direction with chopsticks for a while.
- 4 Remove the bass and pour the soup into the dish. Return to the pot. Pour the beaten egg into the dish. Cover and heat in the microwave oven for 5 minutes.
- 5 Add 3 tbsp oil to the hot pot, saute ginger shreds, put in scallions, pour 4 tbsp steamed fish sauce, 1/4 tbsp sugar and the soup just dried out, mix well, pour over the fish and sprinkle with coriander powder. Thats fine. Its even better to eat pancakes.