Recently, I have been working very hard to learn how to cook, although there is no foundation, but I believe that as long as I am interested and willing to spend my mind, I will certainly learn to make a success, with intention! Somebody said he wanted to eat clam steamed eggs, so I tried it.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg Three
- 2 Venerupis philippinarum 150g
- 1 Bubble clams with water for about 2 hours, brush the clam shell with a brush, chop scallions and set aside.
- 2 Put some water and wine in the pot. Put clams in boiled shells and put them in containers for steaming eggs.
- 3 Put the eggs in a bowl, put salt, pound well, and boil clam water. The ratio of eggs to water is 1:2. Mix well and pour into the container for clams.
- 4 After boiling the water in the steaming pot, steamed the eggs for about 10 minutes. After steaming, put some soy sauce and sprinkle some onions.
In order to make the steamed eggs tenderer, wrap them with a fresh-keeping film before steaming the pot