For so many years outside, only this bean steamed noodles let me not forget for a long time. Every year my mother will personally roll noodles to make bean steamed noodles for us to eat, mothers taste, familiar taste. So, I often make noodles for my family. After my innovation, I make colorful noodles and add green beans. Soon, the color is more delicious and nutritious.
Food Material List
- 1 flour 400g
- 2 Beans 300g
- 3 Pumpkin Appropriate amount
- 4 Purple sweet potato Appropriate amount
- 5 Spinach Appropriate amount
- 6 Tomatoes 2
- 1 Flour is added with a small amount of salt to make a smooth dough.
- 2 Purple potato steamed and mashed into mud and added a small amount of salt to make purple potato dough.
- 3 Spinach juice added a small amount of salt to survive spinach dough
- 4 Pumpkin dough survived by steaming and adding a small amount of salt
- 5 Wake up 15 minutes for live dough
- 6 The waking dough is rolled into thin, uniform circles.
- 7 Rolled round pieces cut into noodles
- 8 Reserve cut noodles
- 9 Wash beans and select sections
- 10 Peel and cut tomatoes into small pieces
- 11 Stir-fry the tomatoes and fry the soup.
- 12 Stir-fry the choiced beans and add some salt and soy sauce.
- 13 Add a proper amount of clear water, the amount of water is about the same as the vegetable, water can not be added too much, otherwise the noodles will be caked.
- 14 When the water boils, add the cut noodles. Cook over medium to low heat for 20 minutes.
- 15 When its time, uncover the lid of the pot and stir the noodles and vegetables evenly to start eating.
- 16 Well, thats good.