For the first time, adding millet pepper to the five spicy dishes is more to my appetite. If its not tasty, its OK not to add millet pepper.
Food Material List
- 1 Fresh tilapia One article
- 1 Wash the fish and marinate with salt for a while. Shredded scallions, chopped garlic and millet, sliced ginger.
- 2 Scratch the fish with ginger slices and sprinkle pepper and garlic on the back.
- 3 Steam the fish in a pan over high heat for eight minutes.
- 4 Pour the juice out of the pot, sprinkle onions and steamed sauce, heat the oil and fix it. Eat while its hot.
Fish must be fresh and not too big