Food Material List
- 1 chicken Seven hundred and fifty
- 1 First, wash the whole chicken, add water to the pot and boil it. After boiling, put the whole chicken in the pot and cook it.
- 2 Secondly, cut garlic into dices, scallions into segments and flowers, ginger into shreds, chili peppers into segments, and put aside with vanilla…
- 3 Next, cook the whole chicken to 8 minutes, then cook the chicken, cut it into pieces, and put it on a plate…
- 4 Finally, pour a little cooking oil into the pan. When the oil is heated, stir-fry the garlic, ginger, vanilla, scallion and chili pepper in the pan until the fragrance overflows. Add a bowl of water and boil.
- 5 When the soup is boiled, pour the soup slowly into the chicken nuggets that were previously plated (repeatedly pouring the juice several times, easy to taste). Cover the chicken nuggets with a fresh-keeping film and steamed in the pot for about 15 minutes, then the pot can be served….