Faba beans are also called coumarins and bean flaps. Friends have given a lot of broad beans of their own kind, and now there are a group of friends around what delicious, or suitable for me to shoot dishes can think of to give me, it is very gratifying ah. Dear relatives, please continue! At first, most of the dishes at home were meant to be cooked by peeling the broad beans and then frozen into the refrigerator. But I cant bear it when I cook it. Lets do it fresh. So YY had the idea of eating two beans. Half peeled and fried bacon and half fried for pepper and salt-flavored orchid beans. It has been proved that orchid beans are fried after they are cooked. I grew up again! A small fresh stir-fried dish and a small snack with wine and meals are available. And fava beans are definitely the trend item in the seasons vegetable market. Transient! Its worth having!
Food Material List
- 1 Broad bean 250g
- 2 Bacon 150g
- 1 250 grams of broad beans, cooked and cooled before peeling off the epidermis
- 2 150 grams of lean bacon; diced, ginger, garlic and scallions chopped
- 3 First, fry the diced bacon with oil. If there is more oil, you can scoop out some of it for other use.
- 4 After cooking, add ginger and garlic and stir-fry.
- 5 Stir-fry diced red pepper for another minute.
- 6 Pour salt into the pan before discharging.
Bean flaps are fried after boiling and peeling off the skin, so when stir-frying, we should pay attention not to puncture the beans < br > < br > when stir-frying.