Food Material List
- 1 Canned Bean Drum Sea Fish A can
- 2 Balsam pear 300g
- 3 Ginger and garlic Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash balsam pear and cut into slices. Soak in salt water for 5 minutes.
- 2 Suitable amount of ginger and garlic, balsam pear drained water
- 3 Hot pot, add oil, add garlic and ginger after oil is hot.
- 4 Add balsam pear, add some wine, stir-fry and cover the pot for 5 minutes.
- 5 Stir-fry the canned fish together and leave the pan in two minutes.
- 6 Finished products (not too good in appearance, taste is OK)