Food Material List
- 1 Mungbean sprout 250g
- 2 Celery 100g
- 3 Pork 100g
- 4 salt 2G
- 5 seed powder of Chinese prickly ash 2G
- 6 soy sauce 3G
- 1 Prepare materials. Celery knife. Slice the meat. Wash bean sprouts.
- 2 Put oil in the pan and meat after the oil is heated.
- 3 Stir-fry the sliced meat until it turns white. Add celery.
- 4 Stir-fry over high heat for two minutes. Add bean sprouts.
- 5 Add pepper, salt and soy sauce.
- 6 Stir-fry over high heat for two minutes. Drop in the fragrant oil and get out of the pot. It can also be done without perfume.