Its very simple, but its a dish for dinner.
Food Material List
- 1 Beans Appropriate amount
- 2 Perilla frutescens crispa Appropriate amount
- 3 Bacon A few
- 1 Cut beans, perilla, bacon, garlic, spare.
- 2 Oil in hot pot, stir-fry garlic, stir-fry beans, add some water, cover the pot, boil soft beans and set aside.
- 3 In a hot pot, fry the meat until cooked, then stir-fry the perilla, then pour in the beans and stir well.
- 4 The dishes are ready.
Bacon can also be replaced with fresh meat or bacon.