Simple and tasty home dishes
Food Material List
- 1 Beans 300g
- 2 beef 200g
- 1 The beans that have been scalded are green after fresh scalded water. Now the beans are bought back and put for a day, so the color is not good, ha ha ha.
- 2 Cut beef into three parts, one thumb size, haha
- 3 The beef and beans are fried separately. When the beef is fried, it can be stir-fried with a little sauce until half-cooked.
- 4 Stir-fry the beans until half-cooked and pour in the fried beef. Remind me that because the sauce itself is a little salty, the salt should be less when stir-frying this dish.
- 5 This dish can be mixed with rice or noodles, oh, haha. I choose black rice tonight.
Both beans and beef are granulated; beans are boiled with water before stir-frying; beef is marinated with ginger, salt, sugar and raw meal for 15 to 20 minutes before stir-frying.