Food Material List
- 1 Carrot 70g
- 2 butter 20g
- 3 Sausage 1 roots
- 4 Butterfly Face 200g
- 5 Pumpkin 70g
- 6 Sweet Corn Kernel 50g
- 7 green pepper 70g
- 1 Clean carrots, green peppers and pumpkins
- 2 Then peel and seed, cut into small dices, and clean and slice sausages for later use.
- 3 Boil the water in the pot and put the butterfly noodles into the pot.
- 4 Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes until butterfly face is soft and hard enough to turn off the fire.
- 5 Then pull out the drainage water.
- 6 Add 20 grams of butter to the frying pan and melt the butter.
- 7 Stir-fry pumpkin cucumbers in the pan
- 8 Stir-fry until pumpkin is soft and rotten
- 9 Add green pepper and carrot dice and stir until stiff.
- 10 Sweet corn is put into the pot
- 11 Then add sausage and stir-fry.
- 12 Finally add butterfly noodles
- 13 Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and stir-fry evenly.
1. Butterfly noodles are difficult to boil, so to boil for a long time, the water in the pot must be enough < br > 2. Pumpkins must be fried until they are very soft and rotten. Although this will affect the appearance, they are delicious enough < br > 3. The sausage I use can be eaten directly. If it is raw sausage, it must be steamed beforehand before using < br > 4, butter. Salt and sausage also have salty taste, so dont put too much salt in the end, add a little according to your taste can < br >