Food Material List
- 1 Water spinach 1 handles
- 2 Garlic 2 (garlic is my personal favorite)
- 3 Sufu (Lianfeng Brand) 2 pieces
- 4 oil Appropriate amount
- 5 salt Few
- 6 Sugar A few
- 1 Material needed: water-soaked hollow cabbage, two pieces of Sufu (scattered spare), garlic paste
- 2 After boiling water, add a tablespoon of salt and proper amount of oil. Put the cabbage in the hot water for half a minute and then fish it out. Put the head of the cabbage in first, 30 seconds later, then no end, and then quickly fish it out after more than a minute.
- 3 Put in cool water to cool the river (to further prevent the vegetables from getting old and yellowing), fish it out, drain the water, and retain the water.
- 4 Then shake off the spare and dont stick together.
- 5 Hot pot, pour oil, pour in garlic, stir-fry over low heat, pour in sufu, mix well, turn high heat into hollow cabbage, stir-fry for one minute and then leave the pot.
- 6 Its done