Food Material List
- 1 Flower armor Appropriate amount
- 2 Chili pepper Two (spicy ones)
- 3 Garlic Appropriate amount
- 4 Delicious aroma A few
- 5 oil Few
- 6 Oyster Sauce Appropriate amount
- 1 At least half an hours walk of sand in the water for the purchased flower armor
- 2 Cut garlic and chili into small pieces and set aside.
- 3 Pour the water in the pot, boil it and pour it down (1-3 times separately) until the opening of the flower armor is clamped up immediately. Its all ready to be picked up in cold water.
- 4 Pour a little oil into the pan, then pour the chopped garlic and chili into the fragrance, pour the flower armor into the stir-frying, add some delicious fragrance, consume a little oil and quickly stir-fry the dish, and youre done!
- 5 Quick move your dexterous hands to make delicious dishes for everyone to eat! (3)
ps: Flower armor should go to the market to buy, not in the supermarket to buy not fresh and pick the big one when it is selected. It is also more full in the water with its mouth open to reveal its “tongue” (that is, there is something like an eye exposed) with the hand to pinch it back is good to close and still open is bad