Food Material List
- 1 Chicken breast A large piece
- 2 Papaya A quarter
- 1 Chicken breast cut into dices, add a spoonful of salt, a spoonful of starch, the diced chicken marinated for a moment, papaya peeled diced;
- 2 When the oil in the oil pan is 50% hot, add ginger and garlic, and stir-fry.
- 3 Add diced chicken and stir-fry until diced chicken turns white. Add papaya and stir-fry.
- 4 Pour in two tablespoons of sweet and spicy sauce, then add a little salt, stir-fry evenly, then come out of the pot, put in the cup of papaya.