I get sick when I eat other shellfish. But I like clams very much. I met my mothers birthday. Thats it.
Food Material List
- 1 Venerupis philippinarum 500g
- 2 Coriander A small tree
- 3 Chili shredded Appropriate amount according to personal taste
- 1 Wash and soak the clams. Cut the coriander into small pieces and reserve the chilli shreds.
- 2 Pour some oil into the pan. Heat and stir-fry clams. Then put in the chili shreds. Stir-fry. When clams are ripe, they open their shells. You can judge whether you are ripe or not.
- 3 When ripening, add coriander and salt to taste. You can get out of the pot.
- 4 Finally, the finished photos are presented. Its easy to get started. Families cheer!!