Food Material List
- 1 Venerupis philippinarum 800g
- 2 Yangjiang Douchi 30g
- 3 Ginger and onion 50g
- 1 1. Place clams in dilute salt water for half an hour < br /> 2. Wash clams that spit out clean sand in flowing water.
- 2 3. Boil the water in the pot and put in the clean clams < br /> 4. Cook until the clams are open, remove the clams without opening and throw them away.
- 3 5. Clean the dirty things on the surface with clean water. Cut pepper, onion and ginger into shreds.
- 4 6. Stir-fry soybeans, scallions, ginger, peppers until fragrant.
- 5 7. Pour in the clams, pour in the cooking wine, quickly stir-fry and then pour in the appropriate amount of soy sauce, stir well and then come out of the pot.
When baking clams, let them turn over in boiling water and turn off the fire. After a while, they will open < br > and boil for a long time, but not open clams. They also think that all they should buy are dead < br > beans can be chopped and fried. If they just want to taste or whole < br > they like to eat hot, they can put more peppers < B < B >. R>