Summer is coming. I always like all kinds of shells on the big stalls. I make ice beer at home. Its obviously clean and affordable. Move the stalls home to one of the series. Stir-fry the crickets. Lets start!
Food Material List
- 1 Razor clam 500g
- 2 onion Few
- 3 Scallion One tree
- 4 ginger A small piece
- 5 Garlic Half head
- 6 Color pepper Few
- 1 Scorpion is scalded in boiling water and picked up, diced with pepper, sliced with onion, ginger and garlic, and shredded with onion.
- 2 Stir-fry pepper in hot oil. Add onions, ginger, garlic and onions.
- 3 Add Pixian Bean Flap, stir-fry well, then pour in Shrimp and stir-fry in high heat.
- 4 Seasoning: Add a spoon of salt, sauce a little, stir-fry oyster oil with two spoons, then add pepper peppers.
- 5 Start the pot, load the dish and eat!