For office workers like us, after lunch every day, they just go back to the office and sit in front of the computer. After a long time, the meat is stored in their stomach. How hard it is for those fats to get rid of when they grow up. Exercise is really not suitable for this lazy person like me. So we should start with diet. Eat light and eat less meat. Auricularia auricula has the reputation of scavenger, yam low calorie and low fat is also a good diet for weight loss, but how painful it is for people like me who dont like meat to avoid eating meat. Chicken has lower calories and fat than other meat, so chicken is the best choice, and as we all know, chicken leg meat is tenderer and better than chicken breast meat. Eat, so we usually choose chicken leg meat to fry, but some studies show that the calories of chicken breast meat are lower than chicken leg meat. Today, this dish is fried with chicken breast meat. How to make chicken breast tenderer and better? Some people say that the meat will become tender by pickling with starch, which is very good for people who are not very good at cooking. There are few starches at home, but cooking oil must be available at home. Is it a simple way to make chicken breast tender and delicious with cooking oil?
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken breast
- 2 Chinese yam
- 3 Fungus
- 1 Auricularia auricula foamed with water in advance.
- 2 The yam is peeled and sliced and soaked in dilute salt water to prevent oxidation.
- 3 Cut the chicken breast into dices.
- 4 Sprinkle black pepper on the cut chicken breast, pour in a little cooking wine and sauce and mix well, then pour in cooking oil and mix well.
- 5 Pour the oil in the pan and add the onions. Then stir-fry the pickled chicken cubes when the oil is not too hot.
- 6 Stir-fry chicken cubes and then pour in agaric to stir-fry.
- 7 Stir-fry well, then pour in yam and stir-fry quickly.
- 8 Stir-fry for two minutes and season with salt.
Its more convenient to marinate chicken with oil. Its better to wrap chicken in oil to make meat tenderer. When the oil temperature is not too high, stir-fry chicken with < br > yam and soak it in dilute salt water to prevent oxidation. The stir-frying time of < br > is not too long. Simple and quick-hand is very suitable for novice kitchen operation.