Food Material List
- 1 Beancurd puff 5
- 2 Carrot Half
- 3 green pepper Half
- 4 Mud slippery 100g
- 1 Rinse the bean curd with water, dry it and slice it; peel carrots and cut diamond slices; wash green peppers and cut diamond slices.
- 2 Stir the scallions in the fish slice.
- 3 Hot oil pan, slip the fish in;
- 4 The shovel is first dipped in a layer of oil, then the fish is slowly slid away with the shovel, and the medium and small fires are fried until golden.
- 5 After turning over, drop a few drops of oil, continue to fry until golden brown, become fish cakes;
- 6 Pan-fry the fish cake and cool it slightly, then cut it into strips.
- 7 Reheat the oil pan, flatten the garlic head with a knife, and bring it into the pan to savour.
- 8 First put carrot slices, stir-fry until soft, then stir-fry tofu bubble for 1 minute, and sprinkle hot boiling water in the middle once.
- 9 Add green pepper slices, continue to fry while sprinkle boiling water;
- 10 Add the cut fish cake, stir-fry for a few times, add 1 tbsp oyster oil, 1/4 tbsp sugar, sprinkle boiling water, stir-fry until the water is dry.
- 11 Fish slip itself has been seasoned, so no salt is needed.
- 12 Lets eat at the table.
2: During the frying process, I did not cover the pot cover, because the materials are relatively easy to cook, and the fish cakes are already cooked. When frying, open a fire, while frying, sprinkle boiling water several times, so thats OK!
3: I like to put oyster oil to season, if you dont like oyster oil, you can also put salt to season, but the slippery fish has been seasoned, so pay attention to the amount of salt, not too salty.