Soybean paste, which is very common in Chaoshan area, is a kind of condiment made by natural fermentation and sun-drying process after cooking fresh soybeans, adding flour, salt and other raw materials. It has a long history, especially the soybean paste produced in Puning County is the most famous. Over time, people added “Pu” before “soybean paste”. The word “Ning” is called “Puning soybean paste”, and it has gradually become a common practice. In the early years, Chaoshan people had the habit of self-made soybean sauce. Because of the complexity of production, various special soybean sauce production workshops and sauce gardens developed successively, and the number of home-made soybean sauce families gradually decreased. Today, people basically buy it outside. Puning soybean sauce is widely used in Chaoshan cuisine, Chaoshan people can not do without porridge “miscellaneous salty” to use it to marinate, as a sauce dish dipped in a variety of food is also common, Chaoshan cuisine uses Puning soybean sauce dishes are also many, boiled fish, vegetable fried, cooked meat, seafood under the sea. Almost all of them are used, and the taste is very good. Chaoshan famous dishes: baked chicken with bean sauce, baked crab with bean sauce, etc. It can be said that soybean sauce is the representative of the dishes. Today, I will use Puning soybean sauce to make a fried flower nail. The delicious flower nail is fried with Puning soybean sauce, red pepper and celery. The method is simple, the taste is not simple, the salty taste will make you stop eating.
Food Material List
- 1 Flower armor 500g
- 1 Wash the flower armor and all the accessories, chop ginger and garlic, pepper, pepper, pepper, stalk and shredded, celery, old leaves, and cut into segments.
- 2 Boil water in the pot, then pour it into the flower beetle.
- 3 Cook until the carapace opens and remove.
- 4 Rinse the open flower beetles with warm water and drain the water for use.
- 5 Heat the frying pan, add some oil, stir-fry ginger and garlic.
- 6 Pour soybean sauce into a frying pan and stir-fry until fragrant.
- 7 Pour the beetles into the frying pan.
- 8 Stir-fry the flower nail and soybean paste evenly and add a little boiling water.
- 9 Pour celery into a frying pan.
- 10 Pour the shredded red pepper into the frying pan.
- 11 Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 12 After steaming, open the lid, stir-fry evenly and adjust salt as needed.
1. After putting the flower nail into the boiling water pot, the opening time is different, and when you see the opening, you can clamp it up; < br > 2. Puning soybean paste is salty, whether it needs salt to season depends on the taste.