Ive been thinking about the name of the dish for a long time. Basically, there will be similar dishes in our wedding banquet. We call them “Ding” because all the materials are cut into tiny grains. Matching is relatively free, cucumber, horseshoe, corn, celery, chicken or pork, and nuts. Last weekend, my cousins son had a dinner on the full moon. One of the dishes was fried nuts. I asked for one, which was just for cooking. Last night, my roommate was absent. I didnt want to eat alone. I asked my classmates Zeng 22nd to come to our house for dinner. At last, I had an excuse to cook new dishes. Haha. This dish I use 8 kinds of ingredients, can you see?
Food Material List
- 1 Carrot 1 roots
- 2 cucumber 1 roots
- 3 Pleurotus eryngii 1 roots
- 4 Corn grain 2 handles
- 5 Horseshoe 6
- 6 beef Appropriate amount
- 7 Fried peanut seeds 1 handles
- 8 Fried cashew kernels 1 handles
- 1 All the main ingredients are washed, peeled and peeled, and cut into almost the same size and shape anyway. I buy the corn kernels directly from the market.
- 2 After dried beef grains, add flour, soy sauce, sugar, oil, salt and ginger grains to mix and marinate evenly. (It is suggested that beef be processed first and then cut into other vegetables, so that beef can be marinated just in time to prepare the ingredients.)
- 3 Hot pot, add oil, heat oil, stir-fry ginger and garlic, add beef, stir-fry slightly. Note that beef is easy to stick to the pot because of raw meal. You can add a little water. Dont cook it very well. Pick up the beef grains first.
- 4 Heat the pan again, add oil, heat the oil, stir-fry ginger seeds for a few times, then add apricot and abalone mushroom seeds, stir-fry continuously. Apricot and abalone mushrooms are easy to come out of water, so dont add water urgently. If its too dry, you can add a little water.
- 5 Then add carrot and cucumber, stir-fry almost with beef, add oyster oil and a small amount of black pepper (actually I just want to use oyster oil, but oyster oil is not enough, add a little black pepper seasoning).
- 6 6 Corn, horseshoe and nuts belong to the type that can be eaten directly. Do not fry them for too long, otherwise they are not so sweet. When the almond and abalone mushroom grains are soft and carrot grains are not so hard, you can stir-fry them with corn, horseshoe and nut grains.
- 7 Try the taste, add salt and soy sauce as appropriate. If the juice is too much, you can add a little sugar to the juice.