Because my husband only eats the leaves and throws away the stalks when he eats the fried cabbage, I think its wasteful. So he cooks the leaves and the stalks separately, at least not wastefully. He can also eat the stalks properly.
Food Material List
- 1 meat 100g
- 2 Chinese cabbage stalk Appropriate amount
- 1 The ingredients were washed, cut and dished for stir-frying. I added some ginger to the meat to remove the fishy smell.
- 2 Heat the pan with chilli and ginger
- 3 Stir-fry the meat until it turns white, and its basically broken.
- 4 Stir-fry cabbage stalks until cabbage is soft, then put salt out of the pot.
- 5 Look, how simple, I do not like chicken essence and monosodium glutamate soy sauce, so a very healthy delicacy, very meal!
I gathered the vegetable stalks for three days, because I bought a doll dish and ate one at a meal. There were too few stalks, so I could only save them for a few days to fry together