Food Material List
- 1 Chinese cabbage Three or four leaves (two persons)
- 2 Streaky pork 22
- 1 Shredded scallions, ginger, garlic and pork are sliced. Cut cabbage roots into cubes and leaves into larger cubes.
- 2 Add some oil to the hot pot, add the pepper sauce, and remove it when the color of the pepper sauce becomes darker; then add the scallion, ginger and garlic, stir-fry the pork, stir-fry until slightly whitened, add wine and salt, stir-fry a few times, and then add a little soy sauce to stir-fry.
- 3 Add cabbage root and stir-fry with meat. (In this process, when the pot is dry, add a little water, need to add many times, until the cabbage root shrinks thoroughly.)
- 4 Add the vegetable leaves to stir-fry, season with salt, then sprinkle some chicken essence into the vegetable leaves until they are broken and contracted, and leave the pot.
1. The amount of soy sauce, rather less than more, otherwise the taste is very astringent. 2. Chinese cabbage root is difficult to ripen, and boiled water should be added many times in the frying process, and the amount is less each time. 3. Add boiling water because there is already fried meat in the pot, boiling water can avoid meat contraction and damage the taste of meat.