If youre eating alone today, if youre too lazy to make a big meal, if you want to make a food thats rich in ingredients, but easy to learn, if you want to eat a dish thats full of color, aroma and taste, if you want to match rice. (See the picture for all dosages, one portion)
Food Material List
- 1 Pork Appropriate amount
- 2 Corn 1 pieces
- 3 green pepper 2 pieces
- 4 Red pepper (sweet pepper) 1 pieces
- 1 Material collection. Cook the corn for five minutes.
- 2 Cut pork into small pieces, add wine, salt and starch, marinate for 10 minutes.
- 3 Cut vegetables while pickling meat. Cut red and green peppers into small dices. Boiled corn peels off the kernels.
- 4 Heat the oil, heat the oil and stir-fry the pork. When the pork is ready to cook, add a little old color. Set aside.
- 5 Wash the pan, add oil, stir-fry green pepper and red pepper, stir-fry for about 3 minutes on high heat.
- 6 Stir in the corn kernels. Stir-fry well and add 1 tablespoon of raw soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon chicken essence (this can be served with o()
- 7 Add the meat just fried and continue to stir well. (When I cooked vegetables, the electricity went out! It was shot with a flash, but it didnt work well.
- 8 Turn it over for about two minutes and youll be out of the pot.~
- 9 The roommate also cooked steamed meats and pickled vegetable meat, super dinner, and another bowl of rice, sin====.