Food Material List
- 1 Fresh noodles
- 2 Lean meat (shredded pork)
- 3 Liriodendron chinensis
- 1 Cut lean meat into shreds and mix with oil to marinate.
- 2 Wash and cut the mustard, shred the ginger, and take the onion white.
- 3 First boil a pot of water, noodles into the pot, cook over high heat until you like the taste.
- 4 Fish out the cold water.
- 5 Drain and mix well with a little oil.
- 6 While cooking noodles, put a little oil in another pot, stir-fry ginger and scallion.
- 7 Stir-fry with shredded meat.
- 8 The discoloration is ready for use.
- 9 The oil stays in the pan.
- 10 Its snowing.
- 11 Stir-fry.
- 12 Stir-fry the shredded meat slightly.
- 13 Put noodles on it.
- 14 Put lard in.
- 15 Put proper amount of raw and old smoke.
- 16 Put some salt in.
- 17 Stir-fry over high heat until the soup is dry.
- 18 Sauerkraut, salt, scallion, flush boiling water.
- 19 Eat it!!!
1. Put a little oil into the meat silk when it is cured. This kind of meat silk will be very tender < br > 2. Cook noodles well. Remember to mix a little oil to prevent sticking together < br > 3. Snow mustard should be washed several times if it is too salty. Put salt < br > 4 according to the saltiness. Stir-fry noodles to make the soup drier and more fragrant.