Food Material List
- 1 Dried egg noodles 150g
- 2 pork tenderloin 100g
- 3 Pepper Half
- 4 Dried mushrooms 4 flower
- 5 Carrot 14
- 6 Mungbean sprout 50g
- 1 Prepare the raw materials and wash the dried mushrooms with warm water in advance. Cut the shredded mushrooms into shreds.
- 2 Pork fillet fillet, add salt and starch to combine, pickle for more than 5 minutes.
- 3 Pour the raw, old and fragrant oil into a small bowl to save the time of stir-frying.
- 4 Cook noodles after boiling water. Cook for 2-3 minutes and drain out.
- 5 Put the dried flour in a container, add a small amount of vegetable oil or olive oil, mix well, and cool it.
- 6 After the pot is heated, pour oil into it and heat it over high heat. When the oil temperature is 5% hot, put the noodles in the pot and keep turning them over with chopsticks for about 2 minutes until the noodles are cooked and served.
- 7 Pour a small amount of oil into the pan and heat it over high heat. When the oil is 70% hot, add Shredded Mushroom and scallion. Stir-fry slightly and then add shredded meat. Stir-fry until the shredded meat turns white.
- 8 Add other side dishes, shredded carrots, bean sprouts and shredded pepper. If the taste is heavy, add a small amount of salt at this time.
- 9 After frying the fragrance, add the fried noodles and seasonings in a small bowl. Stir well.