Food Material List
- 1 Okra
- 2 Dried bean curd
- 1 Cut the dried beans into small pieces; peel and slice the garlic.
- 2 Remove the pedicels of okra, wash them and cut them into pieces obliquely.
- 3 Pour water into the pot and boil. Blanch okra for 2 minutes. Remove and cool with cold water and drain.
- 4 Heat the oil in the pan, stir-fry the garlic slices and then add the okra to stir-fry.
- 5 Stir-fry the dried beans for 2 minutes, add a little water and season with salt.
2. Pinch hard and soft: < br > < br > gently pinch with hand, feel not hard, a little toughness is better. The harder the okra, the older it is, the less it tastes with its unique fragrance and tender texture.
3 Look at the surface:
fresh okra should be full and bright, with hairy ridges. Surface should be free of wrinkles, spots and scars. The color is symmetrical and bright. We often see green okra. Its better to be natural bright green, with a little light yellow and tenderer. The surface of okra has a layer of fine hair, which is also a sign of its tenderness.
Smell, fresh okra has a natural fragrance, old and not fresh okra will lack fragrance.