Mothers Food with Loving Feelings – Fast-hand Food I Cooked for Mother
Food Material List
- 1 Sole fish 250g
- 2 Color pepper 2
- 3 Fungus Appropriate amount
- 4 Beauty pepper 1
- 5 Sugar Appropriate amount
- 6 Cooking wine Appropriate amount
- 7 egg white 1 only
- 8 starch Few
- 9 Onion, ginger and garlic Appropriate amount
- 10 Sesame oil Several drops
- 11 White pepper Few
- 12 Soy sauce Several drops
- 1 Cut the fish into dice-sized grains
- 2 Egg white with water starch and a little salt, a small amount of liquor grabbed evenly to the fish grains to hang paste.
- 3 Vegetables ready
- 4 Cut Auricularia auricula into small pieces, color pepper into dices the size of fish, bell pepper into a circle, and other ingredients into the final reserve.
- 5 The water is heated. Before boiling completely, put the fish grains in the slurry. Do not stir immediately after boiling. After 20 seconds or so, wait for the starch on the surface to solidify and then push it gently. When boiling again, turn off the fire immediately and use the leaky spoon to control the water to dry and fish in the container for reserve.
- 6 When the frying pan is hot, change the material head into small simmering fragrance when the hot pan cools oil. Stir-fry the fragrance in Belle pepper circle. Stir-fry agaric fungus and colored pepper for more than ten seconds. Quickly add salt, sugar, raw soy sauce, cooking wine, a small amount of white pepper powder. Finally, put fish grains into the frying pan and quickly stir-fry a small amount of sesame oil before leaving the pan.